These are recent essays — involving cosmic media theory — published by associates of C•MAD.
Yearning to Be the Center of Everything When We Are the Center of Nothing, by Barry Vacker and Genevieve Gillespie, 2013.
• What's the existential meaning of social media and space telescopes? This essay faces the existential truth. To view a 2-minute video based on this paper, click here.
The Cosmic Meaning of the Zombie Apocalypse, by Barry Vacker, 2013.
• Are zombies the symbols of anti-science and anti-intellectualism in our culture?
Black Holes in the Electronic Galaxies: Metaphor for Resistance in the Information Society, by Barry Vacker and Agreen Wang, 2013.
• What's the future of resistance to total surveillance: democracy or disappearance?
Space Age Media Theory, by Barry Vacker, 2012.
• Has media and cultural theory met the challenges posed in President Kennedy's famed "moon speech" of 1962?
Roaming the Cosmos, by Agreen Wang 2012
• What are some of the effects of extending our electronic consciousness into the universe?
We welcome your feedback. If you have comments about our essays, please contact us at the link provided. Thanks. Contact